Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I Want Tacos...

It's amazing how when I set a challenge for myself, I suddenly have cravings for things that I can't have. Like tacos. All I want is tacos. Or the pizza that a friend had at lunch.

Instead, I had coffee and instant oatmeal for breakfast. I actually keep it at my work, which helps make sure that I have something there when I'm running late.

Last night, I baked a spaghetti squash, which apparently flakes out to be just like strands of spaghetti. I added some butter, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper and had it for lunch today. It was pretty good! It still tastes like squash (not spaghetti), but I'd definitely eat it again. I also had some single servings of brown rice and applesauce cups that I kept at work, which finished out my meal. I later had a bag of chips that a coworker gave me and a hot chocolate for a snack. 

For dinner tonight, I made some poached eggs, since I felt like I needed some protein. I also had some chips and some of the apple cider.

None of these meals were all that exciting, but I guess that's okay. 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment