365 days starts tomorrow. Wow!
I'm not 100 percent sure that I'm prepared, but here goes!
Starting tomorrow, I'm sticking with my plan of not buying anything new, not spending a lot of money eating out, and generally trying to focus on getting debt paid off - mainly in terms of credit cards and car payments.
What am I feeling? Well, nervous. I know that there will be times that I want to go on a Target shopping spree or to splurge on lots of Starbucks lattes. That's just the nature of my past habits. I anticipate there will probably be times that I stumble. I also feel like summer will be easier than the school year. But I am hopeful that if I develop some good habits now, they will carry through to the busier times. I am also feeling excited and hopeful. I know that I have the opportunity to make some really great changes that will impact me for the better down the road.
I know that one huge factor is preparation. I've already got my coffee pot set for tomorrow morning so that I can make some ahead and avoid buying any at work. Unfortunately I do not have any lunch ingredients, since it was a holiday and I was out of town all weekend. I plan to swing by the grocery store in the morning to pick up a few Lean Cuisines to store in the freezer at work. I will then likely make a second trip tomorrow evening to get some dinner ingredients.
I'll be honest...this may not be the most exciting blog if I'm not spending any money, haha. But here's hoping that I have more success stories that setbacks.
Countdown set at 365.
Monday, May 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment