Sunday, July 25, 2010

Busy Spending Weekend

Friday was rough - $3 bagel and coffee for breakfast, $8 lunch, plus Jimmy John's for both Chris and I (around $15 I believe). 

Saturday we headed to the Farmer's Market, where I spent exactly $29. On what? Well...brats and sodas for Chris and I, plus green beans, heirloom tomatoes, cucumbers, a load of bread, a half peck of peaches, garlic, and two ears of corn. All of which were locally grown. (smile)

I let Chris cover the movie and dinner, while I covered our ice cream. More $ spent at Ben and Jerry's. 

I also paid for brunch today (roughly $17), which was followed by 80 cents to cover library fines, and $5 for hair products at Target. 

An unexpected trip to the grocery store added another $30 to the weekend expenses. 

Done spending for the weekend - and really, for the week. Need to make it to payday without any more spending! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment