I have the J. Crew Timex, and they make a whole assortment of cute bands to swap out depending on your outfit or mood. Aren't they cute? And on sale at J.Crew.com for just $10-15.
Friday, July 16, 2010
Wish List Item #5 New Watch Bands
As I mentioned earlier, I found my watch and have been trying to wear it regularly. Unfortunately, while wearing it on a service project, not only did it get really dirty, but the dial fell out and the watch stopped. I'm going to try to find somewhere to get it repaired, but now I'm also craving a new band or two to jazz it up.
I have the J. Crew Timex, and they make a whole assortment of cute bands to swap out depending on your outfit or mood. Aren't they cute? And on sale at J.Crew.com for just $10-15.
I have the J. Crew Timex, and they make a whole assortment of cute bands to swap out depending on your outfit or mood. Aren't they cute? And on sale at J.Crew.com for just $10-15.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment