Sunday, August 8, 2010

Forgotten Gifts

Something I am terrible about is using gift cards that I've been given. I just today found a gift certificate for a massage that was given to me almost a year ago! I must have put it off for so long, and then misplaced the certificate and completely forgot.

This is unfortunate because: a) I could really have used the massage at a few different times, and b) it's basically throwing away someone else's money. And that certainly isn't what I want to do. I'm going to have to make it a priority to be thankful for any gifts that I'm given and to use them right away.

As I head into my really busy time with work, I'm going to have to make it a priority to get this massage scheduled. I'm hoping the spa will still honor the card. If not, it will definitely be a lesson learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment