Cooking Classes!
So this is obviously more of an experience than a thing (which is good, right?!), but I have taken a few classes at the community college through their continuing education program, and I really enjoyed the experience. My favorite course was a cake decorating class, in which we learned how to use the different decorating tips to ice a cake and/or cupcakes.
I just received the Fall 2010 catalog and was excited to see that there is an intermediate cake decorating class. Unfortunately the $49 fee is just not in my frugal budget right now.
I will look forward to when my debts are paid off and I can take advantage of classes again. I really believe in being a lifelong learner and would encourage others to look into all that the community colleges have to offer.
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment