Monday, August 16, 2010

Yet another post about undergarments. You were warned.

I mentioned that while I was in Indianapolis, Chris and I did some shopping at Kohl's for him. Based on his purchases, he got $20 in Kohl's Cash - basically a $20 gift card. Because he is awesome, he gave it to me. (Awwww) Okay, really it was because he didn't think he'd head back to Kohl's within the next week, especially after how much that he had spent that day. Regardless, it was free money and I took it.

So yesterday, I headed out to Kohl's to see what I could find for roughly $20. Kohl's was having a major sale, as usual, and so there were many possibilities: jewelry, some chenille rugs, a memory foam pillow, wall art, a set of bath towels...I could go on and on.

However, I decided to focus on something that I legitimately needed so that I didn't end up spending the money anyway. After looking through the whole store, including a thorough search of the shoe section, I decided on a $21.99 Simply Vera bra. Not necessarily fun or exciting, but a necessity. After taxes, only $3. If you ask most women, it is not typical to find a $3 bra.

Is it weird that most of the spending that I did this weekend was on underwear? Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment