Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Feeling Challenged

I'm feeling very challenged....both to keep up with this blog, and to truly cut out the food/eating out costs. All week I have found myself slipping back into old habits. Buy a coffee and bagel in the morning, followed by lunch and/or dinner. I've also not been doing a good job of tracking that spending, which is a really important part of this experience.

As I mentioned, I did post my credit card goals on my front door. I just wrote my August totals, and while I have two cards at a zero balance, it was hard to see the overall total go up even though I put so much towards my payments. I know it was due mainly to the unexpected glasses purchase, but it is hard to see. With the interest and the fees, it certainly is challenging to get ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment