So following our vacation, how did I do on the spending? Well....
Friday night we got Pei Wei following the airport.
Saturday, we started off the morning at the Farmer's Market, where I stocked up on fruits and veggies for the week. I completely forgot how much I spent, but not bad. We then stopped at Pappy's for lunch for some delicious BBQ before heading to the movies for an afternoon outing. Toy Story 3 was fantastic! Chris bought the tickets, while I covered the sodas and popcorn. With all of that earlier eating, I skipped dinner.
On Sunday, we made (or attempted to make) pancakes for breakfast. This did require a trip to Target for some groceries. I cheated big time, and splurged on $40 for a cast-iron grill/griddle pan. Did I need this...no. But... Okay, no excuses.
I was more successful on Monday, purchasing only an 80 cent candy bar. Not really needed, but I'm working on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment