Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Spending Update - Monday through Wednesday

Monday - I ended up making it until about 3:30 without any spending. That's when I realized that I "needed" a snack. A bag of skittles and a diet coke from the bookstore. Just under $3.

Tuesday - I started off the day with a small latte. Roughly $3 down the drain. (Really kind of literally, haha). I then went to Walgreen's for some hair spray, and ended up buying  four $4 nail polishes and some self-tanning moisturizer. $28 later, I walked home guilty. None of it a necessary purchase, although probably still cheaper than a mani/pedi and a trip to the tanning salon.

Wednesday - I made a morning stop at McDonalds for a sausage biscuit and a large diet coke. $3 here. Stopped at the gas station on the way home and got a large diet coke again.

It's amazing how these small purchases really add up. $2-3 here and there quickly takes a lot out of the budget. It's what gets me every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment