Thursday, June 10, 2010

Today's Spending - 6/10/10

Okay, not a great day in terms of spending. I started out my morning paying a bill for my summer school fees for $75. Now, I am fortunate that I work for the university, and so the tuition is paid for. However, we do pay fees and taxes, and the taxes can be a lot. $75 for a semester isn't too bad at all, but it does add up in my monthly spending.

Especially because I then ended up buying a soda and bagel for breakfast at work (roughly $2.78). I had planned to eat breakfast at home, but discovered a hornets nest in my window while getting ready. This prompted a call to my maintenance office, delaying my morning and keeping me from breakfast.

Although I knew I probably shouldn't go, I then also agreed to go to dinner with coworkers at the buffet at the casino, totaling $28. A very expensive dinner for what I got, but it was a lot of fun. I can't undo spending the money, but I can avoid doing it again in the future, especially since I ended up making towo meals out this week.

I'm only 10 days into the month, and the money is going fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment