Thursday, June 17, 2010

Wish List Item #4

I desperately want new running shoes. I've had the current pair since my junior year of college. I might point out that is way longer than any person should work out in the same pair of shoes. And yet, I haven't bought new ones. They are now pretty gross looking, after wearing them on a service trip where I made good friends with the family's dog, and he in turn dragged my shoes through their muddy backyard. Thanks again Buster.

I wore them this past weekend to the Race for the Cure, and I think they are starting to lose that needed support. My feet were pretty sore after walking a 5K (actually really a 10K....we ended up walking the circuit twice based on where we parked). Maybe it's also a sign that I'm really out of shape.

I'm going to try to hold off on buying new ones, especially since I haven't been very diligent about working out. But if I was going to buy a pair, I think I'd want these New Balance sneakers.

 They're pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment