Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Minutes Mayhem

So it is really easy to spend money simply by not paying attention. I mentioned that my phone bill was an extra $88 dollars last month because I went way over on my minutes, not to mention that I utilized all of my rollover minutes.

Well, last night I looked at my current usage and discovered that I was already 205 minutes over my monthly allotment, with 11 days left in the billing cycle. Yikes! Upon looking closer, many of those calls were made between the hours of 7 pm and 9 pm. My night/weekends don't start until 9 pm. I previously had the 7 pm option, but didn't think the extra $9 was worth it. I was definitely wrong. A few clicks through my billing options and I've corrected that problem. And because AT&T is awesome, they let me backdate to the start of my billing cycle so that I won't get charged for the 205 minutes. That gives me an extra 111 minutes for the next 10 days. $9 is certainly better than $100+. Thank you AT&T.

Phew! 

No comments:

Post a Comment