Day Three!
I didn't spend any money on food today, which was great. I drank my coffee at home and had some Eggos, which kept me full until lunchtime. I made some delicious pesto pasta earlier this week and intentionally made enough so that I could take leftovers for lunch. As much as I am not a big leftovers fan, that is one dish that I don't mind reheating. And for dinner I had an exciting Jack's frozen pizza! Haha. I had hoped to make something from scratch, but since I didn't get home until after 7 pm, it wasn't worth the time it would take.
I did end up spending some money. Unfortunately, the American Psychological Association came out with a new style guide, which is the publication manual that we have to use in my grad program. Since they apparently changed quite a bit, and I still have four classes to go and a dissertation to write, I couldn't really avoid getting a copy. And who do you borrow it from when it's brand new? So $30.11 later...
Oh well, meaningful purchase.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment