Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Spending Update - Sunday/Monday/Tuesday

So I've been doing okay so far.

On Sunday, I did really well for most of the day, spending most of the day reading by the pool. I did spend $4 for a sandwich when I went to the park in the evening. I hadn't planned that one, but made the error since I didn't plan ahead for dinner. My mistake. I shouldn't have had to spend money for food at all that day.

Monday, I did better. I made breakfast at home, and then ate a Lean Cuisine for lunch. Not delicious, but definitely satisfying. I made dinner at home, and am proud to say that I didn't buy any food on Monday. I did have to buy a tank of gas, but that counts as a necessity. I also got a haircut over my lunch break. Much needed. That was about another $20.

Today started off successful as well. Coffee and english muffin at home, followed by a Lean Cuisine for lunch. One thing that I've learned is that I need to pack afternoon snacks. By 3 pm, my stomach was growling and I went down and bought a bag of Chex Mix and a soda. $4 down the drain. I'll have to plan ahead better. Again, I shouldn't have had to spend money here.

No comments:

Post a Comment