Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Lost and Found

I'm very excited to say that I found my watch this weekend! Where?

In the couch! Haha.

I was actually digging around looking for my cell phone, which my cat was playing with and hit underneath the couch. While digging through the cushions, I pulled on a black strap...tada!

I don't even know how long that it was missing, but I'm very excited to have it again. I've mentioned that I don't take very good care of my stuff, case in point. Back in 2009, I spent a good chunk of my birthday money to get the JCrew Timex....more than I would ever normally spend on a watch. It's still going strong, although the band is a little dirty from sharing space with the crumbs and dust that are probably between the couch cushions too.

Perhaps Santa can bring me a new band. They come in so many beautiful colors....

No comments:

Post a Comment