Although I'm focusing on simplicity, it's hard not to get caught up in wanting materialistic things.
How have I not mentioned how much that I want an iPad?
They are so amazing. And $499 is really not all that expensive for everything that it can do. (Okay, sorta expensive, but it's awesome). Plus, you can buy a 3G data plan, I wouldn't even need my Charter internet.
It's definitely a want and not a need. I'm not even going to try to argue that one. But it is a truly beautiful piece of technology. We are getting two for our office that I'll hopefully be able to test out. And perhaps a few years from now when the price goes down and the technology is even better, I'll have one of my own. And then I can probably get rid of my iPhone and go back to using the Go phone. (Okay, maybe not).
Ahh, to dream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment